Would you like to improve your accounting skills in one of the most popular accounting systems in the world?
Odoo is becoming one of the most popular business software packages. It includes a collection of software covering accounting, inventory, sales, purchases, CRM, project management, and many others.
Join our new Odoo Accounting and Inventory course, powered by EJAF Technology, the golden partner of Odoo in Iraq.
In this course, you will learn:
- Accounting processes and how to implement them on Odoo:
- Cash operations
- Customer and vendor transactions
- Fixed asset accounting
- Deferred revenue and expenses
- Financial reports
- Purchases, sales, and inventory processes on Odoo:
- Purchase Orders
- Sales quotations and orders
- Inventory receipts and deliveries
- Inventory counts and settlements
The training will take place on Odoo 14.0.
The course will be delivered in Arabic but the course content and the software version used will be in English. The course requires a basic level of knowledge in accounting terms.
The course is delivered on 12 sessions over 4 weeks.
Estimated session duration is 1:15 hours starting 7 pm.
Live interactive sessions via Zoom.
Access to course contents and files on BlueChip Portal.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion upon completion, issued by BlueChip.
Upon passing the course exam, successful participants will receive a Professional Odoo Accountant certificate, issued by BlueChip and Ejaf Technology.
Subscription to Live Sessions: $300.
Including for free:
- First-time exam enrollment
- One-year access to BlueChip Portal, including all course recordings and files.
- 15-day access to Odoo 14.0 demo account with training data.
Exam re-take fee: $50.
Payment must be made 7 days before the course.
How to subscribe?
Contact us at email@example.com.