Thank you for your business with BlueChip Consulting and Services. If you have ordered a product from BlueChip Consulting and Development and you are not completely satisfied with our services, or if you have not received the service yet and would like to cancel, you may be eligible for a full or partial refund according to the terms below.
You may be eligible for a refund for any of the reasons below:
- Advance payments on services not delivered yet.
- The service or product was not delivered in accordance to the terms and conditions and product specifications specified on the product terms and conditions.
- You opted to cancel your order before delivery or before entering term.
You may not be eligible for a refund for:
- Products and services fully delivered in accordance to Terms and Conditions.
- Services and products for periods already started, as long as they have been used by the customer at least once. In this case, partial refund may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Services and products after the end of their term, whether used by the customer or not.
- Services and products labeled “Non-refundable” in their specific Terms and Conditions.
- Payments made more than 30 calendar days prior to refund request.
The following are default refund policies for specific products:
- Training courses: You can cancel the order and receive full refund no later than seven days before the course start. You may be eligible for a 70% refund after attending no more than 1 session or 20% of the course, whichever is sooner. After the course starts, you may be eligible for a refund only if the company did not meet the course content quality requirement. Such cases will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Vesca SaaS: For monthly subscriptions, you can cancel the order and receive full refund for any month periods that have not yet started. For other subscriptions, you can cancel the order and receive refund for the periods not started after the account is converted to monthly. All previous months in the plan will be re-rated at the monthly subscription prices.
- Consulting services: For phone consulting, you may be eligible for a full refund if the consultant failed to provide you with an answer to any of your questions or provided you with blatantly wrong answers. You will also be eligible for a refund if the consultant decided on his/her own discretion not to answer your questions for no valid reasons. More details will be provided in the Terms and Conditions of each service.
How to Request a Refund
You may request a refund by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contacting your account manager, mentioning the specific service or product you would like to be refunded for and the reasons of refund.
After receiving your request, BlueChip Consulting and Development will process your refund and initiate the return payment within 7 business days of your request.
Cancellation and Refund Fees
Unless stated otherwise in the product Terms and Conditions, the customer incurs all transfer costs of any refund.
A fee of 4% is applied to all cancelled payments made through credit/debit cards.
If you have any questions regarding our Return policy, please contact us at email@example.com.